Find support near you
Outreach Milton Keynes
We provide outreach support to help autistic people, and people with learning disabilities, with all aspects of their life.
Whether you need a few hours’ support each week, or a little more to help you meet a specific goal, we can provide support that suits you. We'll work with you to create a personalised support plan, which we’ll regularly review. That means everything we do focuses on what matters in your life. For example, we can support you to:
- go to college or to your job
- learn new skills and build confidence
- learn to use public transport
- look after yourself (including personal care)
- manage your money and help you pay your bills
- attend appointments
- go on a short holiday.
What to expect
- You will have your own personalised support plan that is created with you.
- We will talk about your goals and together we will review them regularly.
- You will get one-to-one support.
- You can help us select new staff.
- We will always ask you if you are happy with the support.
- We hope it will be fun!
How do I get support from the outreach team?
We can support you if you are aged 18 or over, are autistic or have a learning disability, and live in the Milton Keynes Unitary Council area. You need to pay for your support. If you have your own money you can pay privately, or you can use your direct payments to pay for the support we provide. Referrals can come directly from you, your family, your carer or through social services.